Natureal


Let's talk health!

Today I want to talk about a topic that is very close to my heart - Health!

Last year I had a health scare and I decided to change my life, starting with changing the way I saw myself. From that point I decided that I needed to love myself more. And that is what I did. 

Changing my lifestyle by adding exercise and eating well was a good start. What we eat does have a huge impact in our lives, not just physically but also mentally. 

This year I came across a range of amazing products from NATUREAL

A wellness and weight management program. 


NATUREAL  not only have what you need to live a healthy lifestyle, but also educate you on how to achieve these goals. 

I photographed the image below in Bay View, just got out of bed, wrapped myself in a sheet and went to the beach to have my breakfast. And what a View! A delicious Chocolate Protein shake from NATUREAL The taste is seriously amazing. 


Now, nothing like a delicious tea after exercising. Relaxing by the pool and chill out. This tea has a blend of herbal leaves that helps digestion.  Also, lower the level of cholesterol, suppress appetite, increase metabolism, reduce toxins, and decrease abdominal visceral fat.


Revert, Probiotic and Body Cleanse are capsules to help you with your inner health. After all beauty starts from the inside.


Have a lovely and healthy week. 
xoxo Cris

                                  Instagram            Facebook             Twitter              PhotosbyCris

Comments

  1. You are an inspiration for being healthy and changing your lifestyle, thanks for sharing!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello beautiful, thank you so much. Have a wonderful day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  2. Good to know about such a good product, thank you for sharing
    https://lookingfabulousat50.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. So interesting! I'll have to try it! Thanks for sharing!!

    Jennifer
    Effortlessly Sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer, thank you so much. You will love Natureal products. Have a wonderful day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  4. Loved this Natureal review, the products seem to be good, reducing toxins and other good things - who doesn't want to improve health? I do :) Loved your pictures, especially the one wrapped in a cloth or sheets - I use to do this too, many times :) And the views are really amazing! I hope you have a very lovely Christmas! Hugs!
    DenisesPlanet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Denise, thank you so much for the beautiful comment. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas too sweetie. Have a wonderful weekend. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  5. This sounds great!! I was strugling a lot to reduce my cholesterol levels and I have finally achieved that this year!

    Love your pictures!!!

    Happy Holidays!

    Andrea.

    Seize your Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andrea, I am so glad to hear that you managed to reduce your cholesterol levels. Super important. Happy holidays to you too. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  6. Health is very important :)
    Petons

    ReplyDelete
  7. You read my mind on that one. The need to watch one's diet and be of sound health is serious business. Take care of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds really great, It's important to be as healthy as possible.

    Ann-Marie | http://facetocurls.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beach Look from Heaven

Broadwater Parkland

Rosegal in Tamborine Mountain