Haven for Health Retreat

























We all know that life is getting busier by the second, and most of us wished we had more hours in a day, however it is not possible. So, if time does not slow down, we must do it. We forget that we are human beings and we are not always kind to ourselves as we do not allow time to enjoy simple moments such as a break without thinking about the To Do list that is waiting for us. 

I have to say, I am the same. I am so bad that anxiety and stress can get in my way. Last year, after a big health scare I decided to change my life. I promised to myself that I was going to love myself more and I was going to be kind to my body and mind. I joined the gym, tried to stress less and spent more time with family and friends. 

There are so many ways we can De-Stress and one of them is to get away if we can. Change the environment and enjoy nature. That is what I did this week when I went to HAVEN FOR HEALTH, a retreat located in the Mudgeeraba Forest on the Gold Coast, Qld - Australia. Here you can go for walks, enjoy yoga classes, stay in one of the amazing rooms, swing over tall trees, have a massage, enjoy the tranquillity, breathe fresh air, and so much more. Also, find out about the amazing essential oils from Young Living, the smell of these oils are so good and they also have great health benefits. 

A lovely place with unique style in the Gold Coast Hinterland. A must go destination to relax and enjoy nature. 

Photography: PhotosbyCris
Location: Haven for Health
Yoga poses: Sharon Little

Outfit Details: 

Pyjamas: V neck black satin pyjamas HERE  10% off Use code poppyphotosbycris
Long Sleeve Body Shirt: HERE  10% off Use Code poppyphotosbycris
Straw Boater Hat: HERE
Sneakers: HERE
Sheer Wrap: HERE
Scarf: HERE




Comments

  1. Good job Cris. I want to go to that retreat now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. This amazing place is on the Gold Coast. If you ever need a place to relax and recharge your energy, you know where to go. Have a lovely weekend.

      Delete
  2. Waow such a beautifull and peacefull place ! I wish I could go there and rest right now !
    MissBoucleNoire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ever come to the Gold Coast in Australia, please do book a couple of days to replenish. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  3. Oh wow.... what a great set of pictures. Its all soooo soothing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorena. It truly is beautiful. Have a lovely day.

      Delete
  4. This is a spectacular place for retreat and relaxation. Love your photos too, so clear and beautiful.

    www.busyandfab.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mercy. I truly appreciate your lovely comments. Yes, this retreat is one of a kind. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  5. Very nice post Cris. As always your photos are amazing. I do need a De-Stress weekend get away and I will plan one for november. Thanks for reminding me! These essential oils look nice. I love the black and white scarf and the sneakers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dominique. Yes, take some time out and treat yourself. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  6. Beautiful pics,you're the best
    https://thepinkpineappleblog.blogspot.com/2017/10/london-fashion-week-day-12.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow gorgeous comment. Thank you so much. Have a beautiful day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  7. Wow! This place is so beautiful and serene!! I wish I was there! Thanks for sharing the pictures! :) Hope you are having a great week so far!
    xx
    Shivangi
    http://www.outoncatwalk.com/red-vintage-sweater/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is a wonderful place. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  8. Omg, wish I was there. Everything looks so peacefull, just what I would need right now.
    https://theurbanbrownie.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is a wonderful place indeed. It was beautiful. Thanks for the lovely comment. Have a wonder day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It is definitely a wonderful place to visit. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  10. Nice and comfy look! I love all the pictures.Love this post!
    rampdiary | fineartandyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I truly appreciate your comment. Have a wonderful day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. It sure is. Thank you so much for the lovely comment. Have a wonderful day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  12. What a beautiful place! Loving all the photos and your look!
    Kiss
    Maggie D.
    IndianSavageBlog by Maggie Dallospedale

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maggie so much for the lovely comment. Have a lovely day. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  13. What a beautiful place! It looks so relaxing! Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweetie. It truly is indeed. It is a wonderful and relaxing place to be. Have a lovely weekend. xoxo Cris

      Delete
  14. An amazing post darling
    I really love this photos
    we wish you a lovely day
    xoxo
    http://www.swisstwins.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  15. How beautiful pictures. Indeed heavenly place.
    Vaishali
    http://www.vivaciouswish.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Beach Look from Heaven

Broadwater Parkland

Back to School with Style